Aiden's Quality Painting 2-Year Warranty
Aiden’s Quality Painting warrants to the client that any painting performed will be free from workmanship defects for a period of 2 years from the date of completion. In accordance with the warranty to the buyer (warranty service) Aiden’s Quality Painting will provide service without charge for a period of 2 years from the date of completion.
This workmanship guarantee covers defects due to workmanship only. This guarantee does not cover any settling cracks or acts of Nature. In the event of workmanship defect or product defect, please contact our office by phone or in writing when you first experience a problem. Immediate contact is extremely important and may prevent further damage. Please give a detailed description of the defect, if possible.
The following are some further details about our limited warranty stipulations.
This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER:
- Work not performed by the Contractor.
- Work for which the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs.
- Repairs to the horizontal surfaces or any surfaces that, by virtue of their design, permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to: decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Exact paint match, as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- Mill-glazing from smooth cedar
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Abnormal use or misuse
- Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor
- Structural defects
- Settling or movement
- Moisture content of the substrate
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Make the property accessible to the Contractor, or his employees, to perform the repairs.